market leading package + flexi working
9 days ago
06 February 2022
Are you looking to join one of the most reputable employment tax teams in the UK?
With a raft of superb names leading this team you are ensured to gain exposure to projects not seen elsewhere in the market and be a key member of this team supporting you to work autonomously and flexibly.
This could be the Firm for you as:
- The team has some enviable names who are aggressively going to market winning exciting new projects
- Fantastic support and training is offered. Whether further qualifications or day to day on the job training.
- You really will see fantastic progression opportunities in a very meritocratic environment.
- You will have the freedom and autonomy to work on a broad range of employment tax areas or focus on one area.
- The team is incredibly social and run a number of events throughout the year where they go to sports days, socials, charity events and parties with the broader business tax team.
To hit the ground running you will ideally:
- Be qualified (ATT / ACA / CTA, or equivalent)
- Have demonstrable employment tax experience
- Be keen to throw yourself into a new environment and challenge, as part of this reputable team.
To learn more about this Employment Tax team, please contact Rebecca English at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.