Employment Tax Manager - Top 20 - London
Up to 60,000 + benefits
- Are you an employment tax looking for a unique role encompassing various employment tax areas?
- Would you like to work for a firm which offers autonomy and clear progression?
If this is the case, then this Employment Tax Manager role because:
- The firm has recently acquired some experienced senior staff who are aggressively going to market to win some large and exciting projects
- They have one of the best training policies on the market whereby they assist with professional qualifications
- The team is very closely knit and operates on a flat structure so you will have direct access to experienced Senior Managers and Directors constantly
- You are offered freedom and autonomy to go about your day in addition to the opportunity to either work on a broad range of employment tax areas or focus on one area
Joining as an Employment Tax Manager you will become a key strategic addition to this dynamic team who are currently undergoing growth and development as the firm is looking to increase their London presence to keep up with project demand. The role will offer you full autonomy to win new business and undertake various business development tasks. You will work a number of clients from abroad and within the UK.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years of employment tax experience
- Share schemes, expatriate and global mobility tax exposure would be beneficial
- A managerial background will be necessary
Interviews are currently being held, so please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.