Employment Tax Manager - London - £60,000 - £70,000
This growing Mid-Tier Firm are looking to expand their Employment Tax Team by the addition of an Employment Tax Manager. This is a great opportunity as this Employment Tax Manager will bridge the gap between the Senior Manager and the Senior offering you full autonomy to go out and really make the role your own.
As Employment Tax Manager you will be servicing a wide range of clients with the average size being 20-50 million made up of Not for Profit, Property Media, Hospitality, Financial Services, High profile clients from sports involvement in share schemes, restructuring, livery compliance, international issues.
Why join this Employment Tax team?
- Pure Employment Tax Team - unlike most other mid-tier firms, it has a dedicated Employment Tax team
- Growing business - has experienced double digit growth over the past 4 years and shows no sign of stopping
- Flows of information - due to it being a one office firm it is easy to chat with other teams should there be any crossover
- Collaborative culture - one office firm is a great advantage because it leads to a lot of cross-selling as well as a large amount of referred work
The firm's culture:
- Dynamic, progressive team
- Team are very closely-knit meaning that should you ever need any support, it will be provided
- Currently supporting 2 charities which leads to a wide range of sporting events and activities
- Sociable culture, often going out for drinks
- Every year, they host 2 big parties - a Summer party which is on their rooftop terrace as well as a Christmas party
- Relaxed team environment, allowed to work autonomously - no micromanagement
For more information about the role, please get in contact with Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email email@example.com