Employment Tax Manager - Big 4
Germany (Dusseldorf, Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Hamburg)
Salary - up to €80,000
- Are you interested in an exciting career focusing on Employment Tax for a leading professional services firm in Germany?
- Would you like to work for a team that has experienced year on year growth with potential for further growth?
- Would you be interested in a position that provides is ample room for career development and progression and which will provide you with the tools to reach your full potential, with no barriers?
- Are you interested in working with an international team with members from across the globe?
What's great about this role?
- The firm actively promote and encourage work-life balance by introducing various flexible working schemes and hours to ensure you can find that balance
- You will have the opportunity to work with a client base that includes some of the largest German & international companies in various industries
- The team is incredibly supportive and offer a number of training and development opportunities
- You will be a strategic addition to the firms Employment Tax practice which has been earmarked as key growth service line for 2019
- You will work closely with the Employment Tax Partners and Directors in the practice to ensure the key strategic goals are met
- You would be responsible for the compliance and advisory of Employment Tax matters for various clients
- You will be able to accelerate your career working in one of the markets leading employment tax practices in Germany.
- You'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping their clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution
What you will need to succeed?
- Any previous experience in Employment Tax & Advisory
- A keen interest and desire to learn
- Fluency in English, any German language skills would be highly beneficial
- Soft Skills such as work ethic and the ability to take ownership of projects would be imperative in the role.
If you would be interested in exploring this opportunity further, please contact me at email@example.com or call me on 02072696364.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR