Employment Tax Manager – London
Salary:- £70,000 to £89,999
Job Location:- London
I am working with the Partner of one of the strongest Employer Solutions teams in the UK to find an Employment Tax Manager to join their London Team. With a clear path to Partnership and a genuinely interesting breadth of client work available, this type of opportunity rarely comes onto the market!
Leading a dynamic and technically strong Employment tax team you will also be the key point of contact for an exciting client portfolio and will be in an advisory centric role. As the London team's Employment Tax Manager your role will involve:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients across various sectors and of a range of turnovers
- Managing Employment Tax projects ensuring technical excellence at all times
- Build relationships with the firms overseas team and liaise where appropriate
- Work closely with the wider Employer Solutions groups including the Expatriate Tax team and Rewards Team.
- Assisting in the development of the team as well as your own development to make Partnership
In order to be considered, you will have built up strong technical knowledge across employment tax and will enjoy being in a client advisory role. This team have had a record year in profits and new clients and they now need a dynamic individual who wants to be part of their ongoing growth journey! For more info please contact me on email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Corporate Tax Senior
Manager - Bristol
£90,000 to £124,999
Manager - London
£70,000 to £89,999
Stamp Duty Tax
Director - London
£150,000 + above