Due to on-going growth of this award-winning practice an opportunity has arisen for a skilled Employment Tax Manager with people handling skills. This is the chance to be part of a highly respected practice and build on an exciting career in Employment tax with excellent future prospects.
General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of clients from a multitude of industries providing technical employment tax support.
- Reviewing more junior members of staff work particularly relating to employment tax compliance matters.
- Working alongside the Employment Tax Manager, Directors and Partners, acting as a positive role model for the Practice.
- Proactively sourcing new business and recognising business development opportunities, with the opportunity to cross sell when appropriate.
- Ensure awareness of risk mitigation for both the firm and clients and retaining familiarity with changes to internal processes and legislations.
- Assisting more junior members of staff with training on employment Tax issues and general practice regulations and processes.
To gain this fantastic opportunity you will be experienced in employment tax with ambitions to take the next step into a management role. You will be confident in your tax compliance abilities with an enthusiasm for advisory. Candidates with a strong background in Advisory are preferred but not entirely essential. You will have a good technical understanding of Employment Tax with have a strong focus on client services. CTA qualified practitioners would be preferred however ATT ACA or part qualified CTA individuals will also be considered.
For more information please call Jennifer Nelson on 0207 269 6346 or email your CV to email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR