Employment Tax Manager - Top 20
Up to £60k + benefits
- Are you an employment tax specialist looking for a unique role encompassing various Employment tax areas?
- Would you like to work for a leading firm with an excellent reputation and employee-centric model?
- Would you like to work for a firm which offers autonomy and clear progression?
If so, this firm may be right for you because:
- The firm has recently acquired some experienced senior staff who are aggressively going to market to win some large and exciting projects
- The firm has one of the best training policies on the market whereby they assist with ATT / CTA or CTA /ACA qualifications!
- The team is closely knit and operate on a flat structure so you will have direct access to experienced Senior Managers and Directors constantly
- You will have the freedom and autonomy to go about your day, you will have the opportunity to either work on a broad range of employment tax areas or focus on one area.
- The team is incredibly social and run a number of events throughout the year where they go to sports days, socials, charity events and parties with the broader business tax team.
- You will be a key strategic addition to the practice as the firm are looking to increase their London presence to keep up with project demand.
- You will join a dynamic team who is currently undergoing growth and development in the UK
- You will have the autonomy to win new business and undertake various business development tasks
- You will work a number of clients from abroad & within the UK between the City and West End offices
What you'll need to succeed:
- You should have a minimum of 5 years of Employment Tax experience (Experience in an advisory context would be beneficial)
- Experience in Share Schemes, Expatriate and Global Mobility Taxes would be beneficial
- ATT/CTA or equivalent qualified by experience
- Previous experience managing a team would be necessary
For more information on the role please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02072696310
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.