An impressive Top 10 practice, with an excellent reputation in the market, is looking for an Employment Tax Partner to work within their Human Capital team and help drive and grow the business.
The business has come of annual double-digit growth, consistently achieving financial targets, and has identified a need for a senior tax professional to help continue this growth.
Working alongside a personable Employment Tax Partner, who brings almost two decades worth of Big 4 experience, and within one of the fastest growing human capital teams in London, you'll be fully supported in your endeavour to achieve your full potential.
The practice is already considered to be amongst the market leaders in providing Employment Tax & Incentives advice but has huge ambition to become the first-choice tax team for the UK market.
As a Partner, you'll have a range of responsibilities including:
- Building and managing the tax team;
- Leading the team to market;
- Engaging with clients on a continual basis to provide market-leading advice;
- Supporting corporates, trustees and individuals in all tax aspects of both UK and international pension arrangements
- Designing and implementing their reward strategies
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious leader, looking for a step up in their career and the chance to join a market leader in their field.
Get in touch with Chris today, to arrange a confidential discussion, on 02072696313 or Chris.Davey@pro-tax.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR