Employment Tax Senior Manager - £75,000 - £90,000 - London
Are you an Employment Tax professional looking to make a genuine impact within a growing employment tax function?
Would you like the opportunity for clear progression?
As Employment Tax Senior Manager, you will receive a wide range of benefits including:
- Entry to the Senior Managers' bonus scheme
- 25 or 27 days annual leave with the option to buy or sell holiday
- Company car up to the value of £18,900
- Private Medical Insurance
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Firm's profit-sharing plan where the staff share the profits of the firm
- As well as access under the Reward Centre flexible benefits programme, which includes health screening/GP support, childcare vouchers, cycle to work and critical illness cover
This is the opportunity for an Employment Tax specialist to work directly with the Partners in London and regional offices. You will be working with clients in a wide range of sectors, including landed estates, Film and Television as well as recruitment businesses. This Employment Tax Senior Manager will provide support to the Partners in delivering employment tax advice to these clients.
In addition, the Employment Tax Senior Manager will be responsible for developing the firm's employment tax strategy by identifying marketing opportunities and preparing internal and external briefing notes. You will also have an active involvement in training and recruiting staff with a view to increasing the level of employment tax expertise within the firm.
Your key employment tax responsibilities will be:
- PAYE and NIC
- Benefits in kind
- Expatriate Taxes
- Employee share schemes (some)
- Personal service companies (IR35) and umbrella companies
- Employee benefit trusts
What will you need?
- CTA qualified and/or ACA/ACCA qualified
- Must have substantial employment tax experience
- Need confidence in dealing with Partners and clients, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work under pressure in a friendly environment
This Employment Tax Senior Manager role is an opportunity for an ambitious individual to work directly with Partners and develop their own approach to the role. For further information please get in contact with Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org