Entrepreneurial Private Client Tax Advisory Manager
- Do you think that the Big 4 is "really long hours"?
- Do you think that you are being 'pigeon holed' and the work is too narrow?
- Do you think that you must be in a role for 3 years before you get promoted?
Having placed 5 candidates within this very team in the last 2 years, we have had great feedback from all of those candidates with glowing positive experiences.
Why this role?
- Client interaction. Within this expanding team, you will be client facing from the offset, you will be working with Partners and Directors who are keen to develop all levels of staff to ensure that the depth of work is spread evenly throughout the team.
- The complex work you will be given. With such a varied client portfolio ranging from Private Equity, Fund & Asset managers, Global Financial Services Executives, the breadth of work you will be involved with will keep your interest levels high and engaged. No two days are the same with a very large % of client advisory work.
- Work life balance & culture. You really can work around your homelife with this role & firm. They are market leaders in terms of flexible and agile working. For example, one of the leading Partners leaves the office at 3pm to pick his daughter up from school.
- Career development. You really can develop and shape your career around your own time frames.
For further information on the above role or to discuss your next career move, please call Kevin Racher on 0207 269 6321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR