Exceptional Audit Manager Role - In the heart of Gatwick - £60k
A significant Top 10 firm are looking for an ambitious Audit Manager to inherit a new and growing portfolio within their Gatwick office.
With an international presence and a number of teams starting to specialise, this is a great opportunity for someone to go into a niche area, specialising across the property market.
The job will include duties such as:
- Completion of audits with thought of audit risk issues and technical matters
- Completion of work on client site to ensure delivery of audit process
- Managing a specialist property portfolio and a pool of auditors to ensure jobs are completed within budget and on time
- Act as a role model and key support for junior members of staff
The ideal candidate will be:
- An expert in accounting standards including FRS 102, UK GAAP and IFRS
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- A proven track record of portfolio management
On offer is a generous base salary of up to £60,000, a lucrative bonus with guaranteed kicker and a number of other benefits. You will also see regular progression reviews with a clear route to partnership within this office.
Get in touch with Sam Mould at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6359 or email Samuel.Mould@pro-finance.co.uk to discuss this fantastic role further!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR