Expatriate Tax Adviser - Big 4
Salary - up to £45,000
- Are you an Expatriate Tax professional looking to take that next step?
- Are you interested in moving into a client facing role and working on advisory engagements?
- Are you interested in working in an entrepreneurial and dynamic team?
What's great about this role?
- The firm actively promote and encourage work-life balance by introducing various flexible working schemes to ensure you can find that balance
- The team is incredibly supportive and offer a number of training and development opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious clients in the UK
- You will work closely with the Expat Tax Partners and Directors in the practice to ensure the key strategic goals are met
- You will be able to accelerate your career working in borderless teams in their unique EMEIA structure, and may also have access to secondment opportunities both internationally or with clients.
- You will work with colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds due to the international nature of the work
What will you need to succeed?
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the provision of US/UK advisory & compliance services to expatriates (experience in an advisory capacity would be beneficial)
- Have the ability to develop new and existing business
- ATT, CTA or equivalent qualification would be ideal (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA)
- The ability to train and develop junior colleagues
If you would be interested in exploring this opportunity further please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02072696364.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR