Export Compliance Manager - Nottingham
£25,000 - 40,000 + bonus + pension
Do you want autonomy in your role?
Are you looking to join an international business with opportunities for growth and development?
Are you a people person who wants to use their expertise to assist various departments?
If so this role is for you
What's great about this role?
- Newly created position where you're able to create a new compliance area from scratch
- Plenty of opportunities for growth as the business are focusing on the compliance area within their international business
- Gorgeous office location with plenty of on-site facilities and parking
- Supportive and friendly team
- Building relationships with divisions in the company e.g. Sales and providing them with the tools they need to ensure they are compliant
- Mapping existing systems and controls and making improvements
- Developing export compliance and sanctions policy and manual
- Liaising with external agencies with regards to export sanctions and regulations
- Completing free trade agreement and certificate of origin requests
What you'll need to succeed:
You will have good experience in export compliance ideally within an international business
Please contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax for further information. Interviews will be held from 15th October so please apply now if interested.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR