- Do you have experience in c charity or social enterprise?
- Do you have bookkeeping experience?
- Do you have experience within charity finance administration?
If so, read on.
Our Client, a newly launched charity which is grant giving and supports young people who have been affected by brain injuries are seeking a Finance Administrator.
- Provide a full range of bookkeeping tasks
- Support the CEO with financial management
- Work with the charity accountants on the management accounts
- Create the structure to record all income streams and input these weekly
- Process gift aid claims
- Record all expenses, NI and payroll
- Liaise with freelancers on fees and expenses
- pay suppliers and manage office costs
- Be familiar with the latest GDPR compliance
- All other related finance duties