Financial Analyst - Temporary: 3-6 months circa £150 - £160 per day Ltd Co.
On behalf of a commercial education company in central London, we are looking for a Financial Analyst for 3 - 6 months starting ASAP. Reporting to the Head of Finance, this role will provide crucial Business Partner support around month-end, forecasting, budget preparation and SAP / Hyperion
- Business Partner Support Analyst, reporting directly to the Head of Finance
- Month end duties
- Support the forecasting processes
- Support the consolidation of data packs on Excel broken into customer groups
- Retrieval of data from SAP BW and Hyperion.
- Revenue accruals, expenditure accruals, pulling out MI analysis
- Ad-hoc analysis on Marketing budgets, professional fees etc.
- Provide notes and observations on the weekly Sales Support Pack
- SAP and good level of Excel
- Part qualified ACCA, CIMA
- Immediately available availability
- Hyperion and SAP experience preferred
- Proven experience with budget support, month-end support and forecasting support
- Proven experience with dealing with stakeholders
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.