Finance and Performance Business Partner - up to £44,000 + Amazing Benefits
- Are you a qualified of part-qualified Accountant with expertise in financial planning, reporting and analysis?
- Are you commercially astute with considerable business partnering experience?
- Have you experience in developing business plans, budgets and financial reporting systems?
- Have you recent experience of costing and modelling for new bids, projects and tenders and creating budgets?
- Would you like to work for one of the UK's best loved charities which changes lives daily?
What's the Role?
An empowering and inspiration charity is recruiting a Finance and Performance Business Partner for their Fundraising directorate on a permanent basis. You'll be:
- Performance monitoring, reporting and advising stakeholders
- Challenging planned expenditure and income forecasts, producing commentary on variance analysis and presenting to senior staff
- Developing financial reporting on Cognos
- Costing new projects and events and putting together budgets to accompany bids
- Preparing and presenting monthly MI packs
- Optimise the financial and operational performance against contracts
- Working with SMT to prepare and present monthly management packs, analysis and commentary
What will you bring to this role?
- Qualified or part qualified (or QBE) Accountant with substantial experience in financial reporting
- Experience of developing business plans, budgeting and monitoring performance
- Experience of FP&A, budgets and forecasts
- Experience of producing commentaries and variance analysis
- Experience of supporting and liaising with multiple stakeholders
- Advanced Excel experience.
What will you gain from this role?
- Competitive salary, pension, generous annual leave and season ticket loan
- 4x annual salary life assistance
- Childcare vouchers
- Family friendly and flexible working
- In-house and external training and study support
- A truly inspiration place to work with countless celebrity ambassadors!
If you would like to know more, please click "Apply Now" or contact me at Matt.Davidson@pro-finance.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR