Finance Assistant, London £25,000 (FTC 6 -12 Months)
Due to the growth of an NHS funded group of medical practices, we're recruiting for a Finance Assistant initially on a 6-12-month FTC basis. The Finance Assistant will report to the senior management team and will be responsible for the processing of invoices and reconciliations of payments, supplier accounts and bank reconciliations. The Finance Assistant will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of invoices across many systems, liaising with internal and external customers.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of invoices across multiple systems
- Liaising with internal and external customers
- Processing cheque requests
- Scanning, archiving and filing of manual invoices and requests
- Authorisation of compliance checks
- Reconciling bank statements, supplier accounts and purchase orders
- Experience of invoice processing, ideally from a medical practice or the NHS
- Experience of matching purchase orders, electronic invoices and manually entering into an accounts system
- Experience of working in a very busy accounts payable team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of Excel and Xero would be advantageous
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.