Finance Assistant: Permanent - £23,500 + Benefits
- Are you an experienced Finance Assistant looking for a move into a renowned UK Charity?
- Would you like a role which will give you exposure to other areas of Finance?
- Are you looking for progression and promotion opportunities within Financial Accounting?
What's the Role?
A well-known charity has asked me to recruit a permanent Finance Assistant for them. You'll be:
- Reporting into the Accounts Payable Supervisor and will sit alongside a customer facing accounts payable team.
- Maintaining and processing standing orders, direct debits and reconciling bank, petty cash and other control accounts
- Responsible for administrating and processing the charities purchase cards
- Assist the AP Supervisor with various ad-hoc duties
- Building relationships with Suppliers, Internal Stakeholders and other members of the Finance team
- Accountable for the purchase card scheme, ensuring expenditure is recorded
- Liaise with internal clients and business partners around standing orders, rent payments and direct debits
- Processing and reconciling petty cash, bank accounts and transactions
What will you bring to this role?
- Customer focused skills with experience of stakeholder enquiries
- Comprehensive understanding of accounts payable processes
- Understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Knowledge of key principles needed to provide strong financial controls
- Experience of working in AP in a medium sized accounts department
- Ideally experience of Sun and Vision Q&A
What will you gain from this role?
- Competitive salary, pension, 25 days annual leave rising to 31 and annual season ticket loan as well as loans for a new bike or satnav system!
- Childcare vouchers, life assurance, computer loan
- Study support
- Flexible and roaming working
If you would like to know more, please click "Apply Now" or contact me at Matt.Davidson@pro-finance.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR