Finance Assistant, London - £23,000
Would you like to work for a well-known national charity?
Do you have a good understanding of accounts payable with ideally Sun experience?
Are you a self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then this role would be well suited to you.
My client is a national charity who offer support services to terminally ill people, operating across the UK. They are seeking a Finance Assistant to report to the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
What's great about this role?
- Be a part of a leading national charity supporting a great cause
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Great training opportunities and study support
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with internal clients and business partners
- Provide financial assistance for over 180 shops (rent payments, direct debits etc)
- Overseeing petty cash
- Processing direct debit payments and ensuring invoices have been received and approved
You would be successful in this role if you have:
- Strong excel skills and experience of Sun
- Previous experience working in a medium-sized accounts department
- A comprehensive understanding of accounts payable
- The ability to communicate to non-financial stakeholders
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR