Finance Business Partner: £55,000 - £60,000 + benefits
For a global commercial organisation with headquarters in central London, we're recruiting a Finance Business Partner to lead on the provision of insightful financial reporting and planning across the Operations division. The Finance Business Partner will support the growth of cost base efficiency via high quality financial reporting and planning for SMT to make sensible commercial decisions. The Finance Business Partner will review and and offer improvements to reporting.
- Manage the process of regular reporting including accurate, meaningful and clear presentations (weekly cost figures, monthly packs, SMT and Board reports)
- Manage the process of and development of financial planning including quarterly forecasts, annual budget and long-term planning and the clarity of risks and opportunities
- Optimise costs and resource allocation, driving a return on assets
- Deputise for the Senior Finance Business Partner, ensuring robust oversight of the entire business P&L and its investments, challenging a continuous improvement approach.
- CCAB Qualified Accountant
- Substantial business partner experience within a complex, commercial organisation
- Personable approach to financial management and the ability to build business relationships at all levels
- Drive to understand the business and help improve it
- Strong understanding of accounting treatments e.g., cost controls
- Experience with SAP and Hyperion would be an advantage
- Experience within an international, commercial and sales driven organisation would be an advantage
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR