Finance Business Partner - Global Contract Delivery. Up to £45,000 - Cardiff
For a global organisation with offices in Cardiff, we are recruiting a Finance Business Partner. Reporting to the Senior Business Partner, this role will be the main point of contact for Delivery Managers on a large global contract. The Business Partner will lend strong support on business partnering, global finance business planning and reviewing business performance to ensure maximum impact and commercial viability.
- Act as a single point of contact for finance on the global delivery programme
- Leading on annual and quarterly business planning cycle; working with FP&A around planning processes, developing reports and meeting KPI reporting
- Managing financial month-end reporting; reviewing annual business performance, preparing management reporting and variance analysis, highlighting areas for improvement
- Managing non-transactional contract reporting to clients and Donors
- Provide financial training and support to Project Delivery partners
- Leading Project life-cycle reviews, pricing and costing analysis
- Qualified accountant with experience in a business partnering function providing FP&A analysis and support for a wide range of non-finance staff
- Global or international company experience
- Budget management experience including monitoring budgets and producing reports and analysis and contributing to planning
- Significant experience in a managerial role
- Experience of managing a diverse team of stakeholders across multiple locations
The deadline for CV applications is Friday 17th August with short-listing and a interviews taking place from 3rd September in Cardiff.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR