Finance Business Partner - Fund-raising and Comms - up to £55,000 pa
- Are you a fully qualified CCAB Accountant?
- Are you an experienced Finance Business Partner?
- Do you have experience within Fundcomms?
If so, our Client is interested in speaking to you. An international charity are seeking a qualified (CCAB) Finance Business Partner to join their team in fund-raising.
Your duties will include:
- Identify best practise within the sector of Fund-raising income models that aid effective decision making across the different channels
- Develop and implement the models
- Prepare timely monthly analysis of Fundcomm performance by income stream and identify risks and opportunities
- Monthly review of Fundcomm expenditure to identify risks and opportunities in collaboration with Fundcomm budget holders
- Coordinate the preparation of the financial forecast and budget
- Review the financial forecast and budget in collaboration with Dir. Of Fundcomm and provide financial counsel
- Provide counsel on how best to implement any proposed Fundcomm activity that ensures the integrity of financial processes and maintains their operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop and establish the FBP role
To apply for this role, send your CV ASAP. Our Client will interview ASAP
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR