Are you a recently qualified accountant seeking a new challenge? Want to feel like you're adding real value to clients? Then this could be an interesting role for you. I am working with a rapidly growing finance consultancy based in central London, assisting them to hire a new team member at Consultant level. The firm provides hands-on finance and commercial expertise and support to companies going through a period of transformation, meaning the role is dynamic and no two days are the same!
Engagements will typically fall under one of the following:
- Transaction support (mergers, acquisitions, disposals, refinancing)
- Operational management (cashflow modelling, forecasting, reporting, finance function review and improvement)
- Healthcare (costing, procurement, contracting and negotiations)
Key areas of responsibility
- Provide high-quality delivery of client assignments
- Assist in creating, delivering and managing a work plan for the assignment
- Identify alternative solutions and approaches where appropriate
- Develop strong working relationships with relevant client contacts
- Obtain a good understanding of client's business issues
This is a highly entrepreneurial team made up of 20 talented finance professionals. They operate a flat structure and on a meritocracy basis, where anyone that contributes to the ongoing growth and success of the firm has the opportunity to progress. Achievements are celebrated with 'champagne moments' in the office, and big wins rewarded with trips away.
I am keen to hear from qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA) with around 1-2 years PQE. If you have trained in audit, I am keen to see further experience in advisory, special projects or business partnering. You should have strong technical and commercial skills, and the desire to work across industries on a wide variety of projects.
Interested? If so, please apply here or get in touch to discuss further: email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.