An international development charity is recruiting for a Finance Manager to be based from their London, City based office. Reporting directly to the CFO, you will have the opportunity to lead and support Country Finance Managers through the review of budgets and forecasts, donor reports, and financial management processes. Additionally, you will be able to lend critical financial support for global bids and tender opportunities.
- Ensure the production of monthly management accounts and that any variance is accounted for.
- Analyse the monthly management accounts and performance in each respective Country against the forecast, and collate and provide the monthly feedback to the CFO.
- Review all donor reports for projects to ensure accurate and timely submittal
- Continuously drive and develop budgeting and reporting processes
- Review the month-end checklists from the country offices and bring to the attention of the CFO any items of concern.
- Provide support on project audits and ensure follow-up on issues arising and that any recommendations are implemented that relate to finance policies and process.
- Provide day to day support on understanding the requirements of reporting both internal and external reporting.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Financial management experience gained within an International charity
- French speaking - professional proficiency
- NGO donor experience
- Experience of working within a multi-country reporting environment
- A second language will be very beneficial
This role will entail to International travel (25/30%) so will suit a proactive and flexible Finance Manager. Please apply for an in-depth discussion on this fantastic opportunity.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR