Finance Systems Analyst - £45000 + Amazing Benefits
- Are you experienced in maintaining the performance of finance and payroll systems, databases and interfaces?
- Are you a superuser on all finance and payroll systems and databases?
- Do you enjoy providing systems administration and support, reporting solutions?
- DO you enjoy being the point of contact for systems implementations and upgrades?
- Would you like to work for one of the UK's biggest faith-based organisations?
What's the Role?
A faith-based nation-wide organisation is recruiting a permanent Finance Systems Analyst You'll be:
- Working with IT to maintain the performance and security of all finance and payroll systems, databases and interfaces
- The superuser on all finance and payroll systems and databases
- Providing systems administration and support, dealing with upgrades and implementations
- Providing expert guidance on the optimal use of each finance and payroll system
- Identifying system development needs, proposing innovative solutions
- Liaising with internal and external system users
What will you bring to this role?
- MS SQL Server database including SQL Server Manager experience
- Ability to create views, function and stored procedures in SQL
- Administration of a multi-user database including security management
- Experience of designing, developing and publishing reports with drill down and drill through
- Dashboard design experience
- Maintenance of interfaces for front end and back end operations
- Exposure of supporting finance functions
What will you gain from this role?
- Exceptional final salary pension scheme (24.1% employer contribution)
- Generous annual leave and additional 3 days over Christmas and New Year
- Season ticket loan and Childcare vouchers
- Family friendly and flexible working
- In-house and external training and study support
If you would like to know more, please click "Apply Now" or contact me at Matt.Davidson@pro-finance.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR