Financial Accountant – Temp
Job Location:- London
Financial Accountant - Contract Positions
Our client, a Top 10 firm based in central London is looking to bring on Contractors to their Financial Advisory team. Working closely with the client base, you will have the opportunity to be seconded out to deal with queries, month-end deadlines, group consolidations work amongst other projects.
The role might suit a qualified Auditor, who is keen to get away from audit work.
You will work with the clients on business critical projects, which can be as simple as year-end accounting work, to more complex issues, such as IPOs and M&A.
Details of the role
- Supporting clients on accounting, advisory and project type work
- Delivery of technical and non-technical accounting projects
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Working on IFRS and UK GAAP clients
- Completing month-end processes
- Group consolidations work
- Intercompany accounting work
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a fully qualified accountant, either ACA or ACCA
- You can come from an audit background!
- Project management experience
- Support in transitioning new technical accounting standards
- Delivery of statutory accounts preparation and consolidations
- Be a great communicator, comfortable with liaising with clients on a daily basis
Benefits of the role
- You will have the opportunity to be fully seconded into an FC or FD type role
- Great day rates
- Working in a Top 10 firm on some excellent clients
- Join a larger community and learn from more senior employees
The client will interview candidates now, so if you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply - Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Audit & Accounts
£50000 to £69999
£50000 to £69999