Finance and MI Analyst: 18 months FTC - £50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
- Are you an experienced Analyst with expertise in developing reports for management accounting, KPI's and costing?
- Are you an expert in Excel Macros, VBA script and financial modelling?
- Would you like to work in stunning, open plan offices in the West End of London?
- Are you motivated by being part of an organisation which supports families throughout the UK?
What's the Role?
A renowned ambitious charity is recruiting a Finance and MI Analyst for a 12 - 18 months FTC basis. You'll be:
- Ensuring there are full insights into financial opportunities and risks
- Ensuring managers can manage and deliver their financial objectives and can provide clear MI to funders
- Ensuring the charity has a joined-up approach to KPI reporting and that there is ongoing development of robust KPIs
- Producing and developing robust monthly reporting including income, expenditure, balance sheet and cashflow
- Building complex financial models to support budgeting and management accounting
- Coordinate the development and reporting of KPIs
- Support SMT in creating, producing and reviewing financial reports and analysis
- Developing and implementing new MI and BI reporting
- Assisting with investment appraisals, business cases, costing, bids and tenders for the attraction of external funding
- Developing and maintaining service delivery costing models
What will you bring to this role?
- Qualified or part qualified Analyst with proven experience in developing and providing analysis
- Experience in management accounting, KPIs and costing for bids and tenders
- Excellent presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Expert in Macros and VBA scripts, financial modelling and scenario planning
- Proficient in Sun Systems, spreadsheets, databases and data warehousing
- Proficient in forecasting and MI - for the charity sector
What will you gain from this role?
- Competitive salary, pension, generous annual leave and season ticket loan
- Amazing offices in the West End
- 9-5 culture with flexible working
If you would like to know more, please click "Apply Now" or contact me at Matt.Davidson@pro-finance.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.