Pro Finance is working with one of the UK's leading Business Advisory firms, assisting to hire a new team member for their Project Finance, Financial Modelling and Valuations practice. At Manager level, you will provide project and infrastructure financial advisory, financial modelling, financial model review and valuation services to a variety of clients across the corporate and non-profit sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity for a modelling professional to join a successful, growing team. You will be given significant responsibility from an early stage and the support you need to rapidly progress your career.
The role will be varied and involve the following:
- Development of complex financial and business models (cashflow forecasts, strategic planning tools, business plans, valuation tools)
- Auditing and review of financial models
- Modelling for fund raising transactions (project finance, leveraged finance, IPOs, private equity)
- Preparation / analysis for Purchase Price Allocation (PPA) reports, business valuations and the valuation of share options, and foreign exchange and hedging instruments
- Advice, structuring, fundraising, modelling and analysis in support of a variety of PPP and infrastructure projects and joint ventures
In order to be considered, you should be a qualified ACA (or equivalent) and have a minimum of 12 months financial modelling experience (in a professional services / consulting firm).
If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR