Working alongside a top rated, national law firm to recruit a high calibre 1-4 PQE Financial Services Regulation Solicitor in their London office. You will be part of a FSR team that advises clients on all key areas of regulatory compliance involving businesses, their directors an managers. Working with high profile clients, you will bring with you strong non-contentious consumer finance credentials.
You will manage your own caseloads ensuring your experience is varied and broad. Through the national service lines, you will work with notable clients and become a sector specialist. You will receive bespoke training throughout your career ensuring you have the technical and commercial skills to build an effective and successful practice.
Once you are in the role of Solicitor you will deliver the following:
- Review regulated credit and lending documentation for compliance and drafting such documentation.
- Produce due diligence reports on regulated and unregulated lending.
- Advise on strategic consumer finance issues.
- Advise on and draft, regulatory notifications.
- Draft change of control notices.
- Advise on regulatory perimeter issues.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Technical excellence in FSR law.
- Strong networking and business development ability.
- It is anticipated that the suitable candidate will come from a large regional firm and will have good commercial awareness.
This law firm is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
About The Firm
My client are an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across their six UK offices, they have grown considerably in the last three years - and so have their revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, who are always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you're dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills please do not hesitate to get in touch!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR