Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive US Law Firm who are looking for a junior-mid level Financial Regulation Associate to join their Top Tier rated team. This US law firm has extensive knowledge of legal expertise and a pragmatic outlook for commercial judgement for high stakes matter in sectors with the greatest complexities, intricacies and regulatory demands. They advise major banking organisation and investors on a wide range of regulatory matters on both federal and state banking.
Why you should work here as a junior-mid-level Financial Regulation Associate?
- You will be working for a market-leading Firm alongside the Global Head of Funds and other well-rounded partners;
- High profile client base - large regional, foreign and community financial services companies, their holding companies and investors as well as private and registered funds;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Developing your own network is greatly encouraged and supported;
- A pragmatic and innovative approach where ideas are welcomed and recognised;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as a junior-mid level Financial Regulation Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with 1-4 post-qualification experience at a highly-regarded law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Financial Regulation Practice specifically with non-contentious matters;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage: banking acquisitions, the establishment of novo banks, Volcker Rule, structuring non-controlling investments and state licensing requirements;
- This role would suit someone who has 1-4 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are an ambitious Financial Regulation Associate looking to undertake market-leading work at a highly regarded US firm, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.