FP&A Analyst - London: £300 - £350 per day
For a global, commercial organisation in London, we're recruiting an FP&A Analyst to work within the Commercial team. The FP&A Analyst will provide financial support to the commercial, products and marketing cost centre teams. Reporting to the Senior Commercial Finance Business Partner, the FP&A Analyst will produce monthly performance reports, variance analysis, quarterly forecasts, long-term plans and annual budgets. 6 month role.
- Support the provision of financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting service to commercial division and teams.
- Work with Group finance team members ahead of month end close to fully manage the month-end processes including ensuring that the accruals and recharges are dealt with
- Monthly meetings with commercial finance team members to review monthly reporting packs including Capex, payroll journals, mispostings and variance commentary.
- Financial analysis and investigation to support decision making
- Preparation of packs for the Quarterly Business Reviews
- Support commercial and Group finance teams with posting budgets and forecasts on SAP and Hyperion
- Establish a business partner approach and be a trusted advisor
- Take the lead in systems development work
- CCAB qualified
- Experience of financial planning and analysis as well preparing and running annual budgeting processes and forecasts
- SAP and Hyperion experience would be highly desirable
- Excellent business partnering experience
- Experience from large, multinational / international organisations
- Manage cost challenge processes ensuring KPI's are measuring the correct metrics
- Challenge and suggest improvements
- Experience in long-term and medium-term planning
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.