Financial Planning Analyst - London: 250- 330 (IR35) per day, 8 months.
For a global, commercial organisation with headquarters in London, we're recruiting a Corporate FP&A Analyst to work with the Corporate FP&A Manager to provide financial support to the corporate service cost centre teams including HR, Finance, Estates, Strategy and procurement. The Corporate FP&A Analyst will produce monthly performance reports, variance analysis, quarterly forecasts, long-term plans and annual budgets.
- Support the provision of financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting service to corporate service cost centre teams
- Work with corporate service team members ahead of month end close to ensure accruals and recharges are dealt with
- Monthly meetings with corporate service team members to review monthly reporting packs including payroll journals, mispostings and variance commentary.
- Financial analysis and investigation to support decision making
- Preparation of packs for the Quarterly Business Reviews
- Assist corporate service teams with posting budgets and forecasts on SAP
- Establish a business partner approach and be a trusted advisor
- CCAB qualified or passed finalist
- Experience of preparing management accounts, budgets and forecasts
- SAP experience
- Excellent business partnering experience
- Experience from large, multinational / international organisations
- Manage cost challenge processes ensuring KPI's are measuring the correct metrics
- Challenge and suggest improvements
- Experience in long-term and medium-term planning
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.