A nationally recognised UK health charity based in central London are looking for a Fundraising Administrator to join their Community Fundraising team on a 6-month Fixed Term contract. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Fundraising Administrator to join a highly successful and dynamic team who help raise the critical funds needed to aid extremely ill individuals.
- The Fundraising Administrator to help the community fundraising team to work effectively and efficiently
- The Fundraising Administrator must ensure a smooth operation of administrative processes across the team and wider organisation
- Manage the administration for external fundraising websites such as BTMydonate and JustGiving
- It is the Fundraising Administrator's responsibility to ensure the database is kept up to date
- React effectively and responsibly to any phone and email enquires
- Support the community fundraisers by undertaking any appropriate tasks that have been directed from management
- Help raise the charity's profile and value
- Need to be highly motivated and driven
- Must have significant experience in office administration, customer service or donor care
- Experience of working an administrative role within fundraising is highly desirable
- Need to have excellent time management skills
- Need to be autonomous and have excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong knowledge of charity legislation and the Charities Act is highly desirable
- Must have experience of working with databases (Salesforce would be highly desirable)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.