Funds Finance Associate - Up to £115,000
Location - Central London
Are you a Funds Finance Associate looking to take a step up in your career?
Would you like a role in a Silver Circle undertaking market-leading work?
Do you want to manage your own work-life balance?
Why be a Funds Finance Associate here?
- Top quality work;
- Client Facing - Pride themselves on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Clear career progression with quarterly reviews;
- Ability to manage your own work-life balance via flexible working hours and the ability to work from home.
Why do you enjoy working as a Funds Finance Associate?
"I enjoy working here because it is a small and dynamic firm. This creates a tight-knit, cohesive nature that allows our clients to benefit from our collective experience. This means that quality is always maintained and isn't overshadowed by quantity. As well as a great culture, we work with diverse and high calibre clients allowing our skills to be fully utilised."
Senior Funds Finance Associates
What you will need to succeed here?
- Qualified lawyer with post-qualification experience at a major law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for Funds Finance specifically: assisting funds in meeting investment obligations and managing the frequency and administration of investor drawdowns;
- Experience in "equity commitment" finance structures where direct borrowing by a fund or the giving of guarantees by a fund is not possible;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs;
- Experience of negotiating with counterparts.
I am looking for an ambitious Funds Finance Assistant looking for a step up from their current role. For more information or to shortlisted for this exciting opportunity, contact me on 02072696316 or Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR