German Speaking Litigation Lawyer - Interim FTC
Central London - 12 months FTC
We have just taken on a fantastic role and are looking for a German speaking Lawyer to join a major international Law Firm on a fixed term basis. This opportunity will sit in their award-winning Litigation department; the department is known for its work with high-profile clients. The right person will be 4+ years' PQE and fluent in both English and German.
What stands out about this team and working with them?
- You will be working on complex and intricate cases;
- Opportunity to network with household names;
- Working in a welcoming and supportive environment;
- Incredibly supportive and progressive environment.
- Direct contact with technical specialists, to translate evidence from German into English;
- Active translation during meetings between German clients, specialists and the English-speaking London Lawyers;
- Draft legal documents in English and German;
- Translate documents and correspondence from German to English;
- Document review (in both English and German) will be required.
What do you need to succeed here?
- You must be fluent in German and English to business level;
- 2:1 Law Degree (or equivalent) 4+ years PQE;
- Ability to work in a highly demanding role;
- You will need to be immediately available to be considered.
This role is due to start ASAP with CVs already being reviewed! Get in touch for consideration Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org 02072696334