GIS Business Partner - up to £48,000 (12-month FTC) London or Manchester
For a large international organisation, we are recruiting for a GIS (SFIA 5) Business Partner for 12 months on a FTC in Manchester or London. The GIS Business Partner will serve as the strategic interface between the business for business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. The GIS Business Partner will assist in partnering with the business to make use of information in all its forms across the organisation. This role reports to the Head of GIS Business Partnering helping to alight Information Architecture with the business priorities and to ensure the resources are deployed appropriately.
- Ensure alignment between GIS service and business needs; understand strategy for the region to ensure GIS capabilities are aligned
- Help the business area understand what is possible with Information Systems and Service Catalogue
- Contribute preparation of proposals and business case for investment and guide the business areas through decision making
- Collaborate with in-country management to develop budgets for GIS spend
- Address business area needs, enhancing capabilities for client personnel
- Create and review systems capability strategy to meet the strategic requirements of the business
- Act as key liaison across all functional areas to develop and implement solution roadmaps, develop models and plans
- Monitor the market to gain knowledge and understanding of currently emerging technologies
- Build relationships with the Project, Programme and Portfolio Managers; Build support network with other IS Business Partners; Collaborate with PMO
- SFIA Skills: Enterprise and business architecture development (STPL) Level 5.
- Financial Management for Consultancy (CNSL) Level 5
- Emerging Technology Monitoring (EMRG) Level 5
- Financial Management for IT (FMIT)
- Systems Development Management (DLMG)
- Developing and implementing strategies for complex international organisations
- Creating and delivery of on-going GIS roadmaps
- Defining and setting GIS service sourcing strategies
- Prince2 and ITIL V3
- COBIT/ CGEIT
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.