Global Human Resources Director - London - 30% travel
- Are you a HR Director or Head of HR with global experience?
- Do you have experience of safeguarding and risk?
- Would you like to work for an exciting and non-hierarchical organisation who do some fantastic work with some of the worlds most vulnerable?
If so our Client is interested in you! This is a new role for an international charity where you would be working with Regional programmes as well as working with the Senior Leadership team in a range of HR projects and initiatives. This is both a strategic and hands on role
What their people say about them - This organisation is really dear to my heart with some really great and committed people. We are agile and without lots of red tape which means you can really make a difference here. Just a great charity with great people who really do care"
- HR standards and global assurance
- Conduct audits in field offices
- Lead HR investigations
- Performance Management 0 design and roll out programmes
- Promote consistency of management practices
- Ensure that the organisation culture is dominant across all global offices and work with stakeholders to ensure no cultural divisions
- Lead HR interventions in Safeguarding
- Lead Investigations related to violations of Safeguarding Policies
- Staff retention, reward and engagement
- Compensation and Benefits
- HR support to UK and European offices
To be considered for this role, you will be:
- CIPD qualified (or evq)
- Experience of international HR management in the charity sector/NGO (this is essential)
- Proven experience of complex projects
- Either a current HRD or Head of HR looking for your next step up
My client will interview early in October, so please forward your CV to me ASAP.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR