Global Internal Communications Manager (6-month FTC), London, up to £38,000 PA Pro Rata
- Are you an internal communications manager with experience in developing internal projects focused on supporting global campaigns and projects?
- Do you have experience of project managing and introducing a new intranet?
- Would you like to work a fantastic international charity?
I am working with a high-profile international charity based in central London seeking a temporary global Internal Communications Manager for a 6-month FTC. This role will be primarily focus on project managing the introduction of a new bespoke in-house global intranet.
What's great about this charity?
- Great accessible location
- Good work life balance
- Flexible working
- Strong pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Implementing and managing the new bespoke in-house global intranet (via SharePoint)
- Ensuring that key organisation campaigns are delivered on time
- Supporting the Global Head of Internal Communications with establishing a range of engaging campaigns
- Adopting an employee focused approach to internal communications strategy
- Creating a positive and engaging work environment for staff
- Liaising with HR to develop an internal communications strategy which is employee focused
- Contribute to a learning and knowledge sharing culture
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that best internal comms practice is followed
- Protecting the brand identity of the organisation
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Experience of internal communications in a large or global organisation
- Managed and implemented a bespoke intranet - ideally via Sharpoint
- Exposure to MailChimp would be desirable
- Internal communications project management experience
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.