Internal Communications Manager, London, 6 Month FTC ~ £38,000 PA Pro Rata
- Are you an internal communications professional with a special interest in executing internal projects that are supporting the global strategic initiatives of an organisation?
- Do you have experience of project managing and introducing a new intranet?
- Would you like to work a fantastic international animal welfare charity?
I am working with an established international animal welfare charity based in central London who are looking for a temporary global Internal Communications Manager for a 6-month FTC. This role will be predominantly focusing on project managing the introduction of a new bespoke in-house global intranet.
What's great about this charity?
- Great accessible location
- Good work life balance
- Flexible working
- Strong pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Implementing and managing the new bespoke in-house global intranet (via SharePoint)
- Supporting the Global Head of Internal Communications with establishing a range of engaging campaigns aligning to the global internal communications strategy
- Working closely with HR to develop an internal communications strategy that is effective, and employee focused
- Contribute to a learning and knowledge sharing culture
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Educated to degree level or possess relevant communications experience
- Demonstrable internal communications experience in a large or global organisation
- Experience of managing and implementing a bespoke intranet (SharePoint or Yammer experience would be highly appealing)
- Exposure to MailChimp would be desirable but not essential
- Demonstrable internal communications project management experience
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then please apply ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.