- Are you an experienced social franchiser with international experience?
- Would you like to spearhead and develop the international channel strategy to help sell franchises in target markets?
- Would you find fulfilment in working with a global organisation who work for a humanitarian cause?
This role is to develop, implement and maintain the charity's international social franchise model. You will be responsible for capacity building and providing technical support to the target country programmes.
This role works closely towards the charity's 2020 vision and will also help shape the strategy for 2020-2030.
What's great about this role?
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to work with a renowned organisation who make a substantial difference in the lives of women and families the world over
- The opportunity to travel internationally and help disadvantaged communities
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable experience in international marketing and franchising
- Need experience of working with complex international projects
- Experience of working in the healthcare industry would be highly desirable
- Must have international brand building experience in developing countries
- Knowledge of donor landscapes (USAID and DFID) is highly desirable
- Proficiency in French is strongly desirable but not essential
I'm looking for a highly focused individual with significant brand building and franchising experience, particularly with an international focus, to join this valuable organisation.
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Telephone: 0207 269 6338
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR