Global Mobility Policy Consultant
Up to £498 per day (inside IR35)
A leading international charity are looking for a global mobility specialist to join them on an initial 9-12-month interim contract.
Based in Central London, the Global Mobility Policy Consultant role will be available for an immediate start.
- This role will provide professional input on the design of a new mobility policy. This role will specifically lead on writing the new policy for assignees and a comprehensive handbook for the mobility service team.
- Creating more structured and strategic development opportunities within talent mobility programmes at regional/strategic business unit and corporate function;
- Investing in a professional global mobility operations service which provides relocation and compliance support to all assignees across the global network;
- Introducing flexibility to meet the needs of changing demographics.
- The current one size fits all approach is limiting the ability for regions to tap into a diverse pool of talent because of the inherent inflexibility and high cost of the UK home-based model. New policies will give greater flexibility to the organisation to select the right policy at the right cost, for a range of different types of postings, and to support the differing needs of a diverse population.
- To contribute to the design of policies - to include a new housing policy and a review of allowances
- To model and cost new policy options
- To manage a plan of activity
- Contribute to the writing of presentations to stakeholders on the changes, impact, benefits and risks
- Write FAQs for assignees on changes
- Write a new on-line guide for assignees
- Write a policy handbook for the mobility team and HR
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience of working within a Global Mobility Function
- Experience of writing GM policy documents
- Credible knowledge of good practice in global mobility policy
If you are interested in being submitted for this role or would like to discuss any other potential HR opportunities, please contact Richard Grove on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call direct on 0207 269 6353
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR