Global Mobility Tax (US/UK) (Top 10)
- Are you a Global Mobility Tax Assistant Manager looking for something a little bit different?
- Would you like to work for a leading firm with an excellent reputation and employee-centric model?
- Would you like to work for a firm which offers autonomy and clear progression?
If so, this firm may be right for you because:
- The firm is currently going through an incredible growth phase over the last few years and is forecasting further growth due to their strong performance in the market
- There is a defined career structure, the firm heavily invest in their people and ensure they are progressing and maintain motivated
- The firm offer a flat and open hierarchical structure where support from and exposure to senior members of the team is freely available and encouraged
- You will be a tax professional with an expatriate tax/mobility background with a background in dealing with large corporate entities on both UK & US tax matters
- You will work on a broad range of projects including inbound and outbound expatriates from the UK and US.
- You will join a dynamic team who is currently undergoing massive growth and development in the UK
What you'll need to succeed:
- You should have excellent knowledge of UK Global Mobility Tax programmes (US experience would be beneficial)
- ATT qualified (CTA or Enrolled Agent desirable)
- Experience of US personal tax desirable
For more information on the role please contact me on email@example.com or call me on 02072696364
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR