A Big 4 accounting practice, and a leader in the Human Capital space, is looking to strengthen its senior leadership tax team by bringing an experienced Tax Partner in its Global Mobility team.
The business has come off an impressive year of growth and has set remarkable targets to achieve for the medium term. With a light Partnership team, and the impending retirement of Senior Partners, space has opened at the "table" for a hungry and dynamic Partner.
With offices nationally, and a strong reputation among its FTSE 100 clients, the practice is in a strong position to continue its market dominance with a powerful brand and vision.
Led by a charismatic Human Capital Leader and National Head of Global Mobility, both of whom have years of experience at the highest levels of the industry, the Partnership is in safe hands to achieve the £90m annual revenue target for 2022.
The Human Capital team is home to tax professionals focussing on:
- Social Security
- Short-term Travel structures
- Employment Tax
- Expatriate Tax
- Rewards / Share Schemes and Incentives
A large support group ranging from graduates through Director-level are on hand to assist with delivery and business development, ensuring you have the freedom to focus on your responsibilities of managing this group and growing the presence of the practice in the market.
The Ideal Partner
- You must be able to win new business. In order for the practice to realise their ambitious targets, it goes without saying that you'll be expected to bring a strong network and refined business development skills to the Partnership to help grow the revenues of the team.
- Know how to manage people. A core responsibility of yours will be the continued development and organisation of people, ensuring that you're lending knowledge to the success of your peers in respect of future succession.
- Be technically excellent. A strong understanding of the changing regulations and technical tax aspects of the role are critical for market-leading advice.
- Live where you like. Almost half of the revenues for the UK Human Capital business are generated in the regions - Reading, Birmingham and London Home Counties - and although it would be preferential being based in London, the practice has space for you regionally.
- Enjoy winning. Win new business; win large contracts; get used to being part of a winning culture.
- Director or Associate Partner looking to step to Partner
- Ambition to succeed and get involved
- Technically excellent
- Strong people management skills
- Personable, charismatic - a leader
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Human Capital team, bringing your tax expertise and network to accelerate your career and the success of the practice.
A not to miss opportunity - get in touch with Chris today on 02072696313 or send your CV straight to Chris.Davey@pro-tax.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR