Global Payroll Business Analyst
FTC: 3 months
A fantastic opportunity with an international organisation has arisen for a multi-year experienced Business Analyst with Global exposure. The purpose of this role is to be accountable and responsible for the delivery of Business Analysis, understanding the current landscape and requirements collecting and verification for a new Global Payroll solution. This role is based in the beautiful heart of London and you will have the opportunity to travel overseas! A great Organisation, a great role and a great location, what more could one want?
Your role - Global Payroll Business Analyst
- Analysis of existing payroll systems and or solutions at a regional level and documenting this clearly, highlighting renewal dates.
- Researching what payroll systems and or solutions exist today at a regional level
- Understanding Enterprise Architecture technical components with priorities of the business ensuring their resources are utilised appropriately to reach demand.
- Providing pre-project analysis supporting Business case development and RFP development outlining options to enable effective decision making and authorisations
- Facilitate demand led meetings and working with Business Partners to ensure that Strategic Business Units achieve business benefits through such a solution
- Support the benefit planning and realisation process
- Support Business Partners throughout the demand process
- Explore different solutions and risks within technology projects, utilising your strong commercial awareness.
- Recommend solutions taking into consideration cost analysis, capability, strategic direction and architectural designs if necessary.
- Investigate work through client consultation to identify requirements and specify processes
- Working together with the HR project team, wider support teams, Regional, Functional and Strategic Business Unit Partners, Business Stakeholders, External suppliers and relevant members of governance boards and committees.
What you will need to succeed
- A team player with strong communication skills who works collaboratively to achieve common goals
- A professional who thinks outside the box and could shape the future, exploring ways in which you can add value
- Professional Business Analysis or similar business consulting certification, aligned to BCS or IIBA
- SFIA Skills:
- Business Analysis (BUAN) - Level 5
- User Experience Management (UNAN) Level 3
- Requirements definition (REQM) Level 4
- Experience in providing both clear and concise documents including:
- Business cases
- Functional and Non-functional requirements in User Story or similar format.
- Feasibility studies and 'as is/ to be' analysis, keeping in mind existing IT solutions or architecture
- A track record of identifying and highlighting risks and suggesting mitigating actions
- Ability to influence, negotiate, persuade and actively listen whilst respecting different views and cultures
- Prioritise and understand the impact your planning and organisation of your work over weeks and months has on other people
- Analyse information to identify patterns, trends and options to solve complex and problems
Send your CV ASAP for a chance to be considered for this Global Payroll Business Analyst role - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.