An international organisation in central London are seeking a Global Pre-Appointment Screening Policy Delivery Leader on a 18 month FTC.
The organisation is going through a period of sustained change and part of this they are reviewing the way they carry our appropriate checks on those who work for them across their substantial global network and as such, a new pre-appointment screening policy and delivery model has been approved and is now moving to the implementation stage. The Project Delivery leader will take ownership of the policy, developing and applying subject matter expertise and ensuring alignment and related compliance procedure and governance.
Your duties will include:
- Take ownership of policy and acting as subject matter expert and developing strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Map policy dependencies into implementation change/project plan
- Drive integration of policy
- Child Protection requirements - take ownership of safer recruitment guidelines
- HR Processes - develop guidance to align roles with appropriate screening category
- Develop policy guidance to support the implementation
- Take responsibility for post-implementation policy ownership
The successful candidate will have previous experience of both ER and HR - specifically developing and implementing policies into large/complex organisations on an international basis. You will have relevant employment legislation and the ability to grasp complex governance/regulatory requirements and have lead substantial HR change projects. Specific expertise in pre-appointment screening or background checking would be desirable.
This organisation offer an outstanding benefits package including excellent pension
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR