Working as part of a small team based in London there will be international travel across Europe and North America. As a result, any additional language skills would be highly beneficial for this role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Periodical reporting on turnover - debtors - recovery/suppliers
- Executing payments of Holding companies (both internal and external)
- Overseeing payments of the local branches (both internal and external)
- Preparing monthly (single) and quarterly (consolidated) management accounts
- Preparing the audit file
- Preparing the annual statements of the subsidiaries
- Prepare, supervise and report on stock takes at our warehouse
- Active role in centralizing the financial administrative works of the group
- He/she will report directly to the CEO and working in close contact with the administrative assistants of each subsidiary as well as external auditors/accountants/tax advisors
- Willingness to travel is required
- Multilingual is an advantage
If you feel like the above sounds of interest then email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your profile. Please be aware that due to the large volume of applicants we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR