- Are you a fully qualified CCAB (or evq) Accountant?
- Do you have strong financial and management reporting?
- Do you have management or supervisory experience?
If so, a rapidly expanding children charity are seeking you. They have long history and make a real difference to children lives across the UK.
To maintain and produce accurate monthly consolidated management accounts and financial information. This will include:
1. The preparation of consolidated annual statutory accounts, financial plans and cash flow forecasts
2. o produce monthly management accounts including analysis of key financial and operational performance indicators
3. Operating, maintaining and developing planning, budgets and forecasts
4. To prepare and submit group VAT returns
7 To manage cash flows
8. To carry out monthly balance sheet reconciliations
9. To provide financial business partner support
10. To Lead, manage and coach a team of accountants and finance staff
To be considered for this role:
You will be a CCAB qualified Accountant with experience in charity and reporting to SORP standards. You will have experience of Group Management Accounts as well as supervising/managing
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR