A listed business in West London are looking for a Group Tax Accountant with a broad skillset to join the head office function. This role is integral to the business and will involve a variety of corporate tax work including advisory and project work. The company are going through a period of change and growth which will offer future progression and interesting tasks throughout the year.
This role reports directly to the very supportive Head of Tax who is happy to delegate and review senior work. The office is part of a business complex with good connections on public transport and parking nearby.
- Management and preparation of UK corporation tax returns including CFC analysis and corporate interest restriction and managing outsourced iXBRL tagging.
- Calculate tax instalment payments
- Supporting the UK entities with corporation tax, VAT and employment tax issues
- Assisting with development of tax strategy
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- Preparation of group tax accounts under IFRS and UK GAAP
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders including finance teams within the group and external auditors and advisors
- Preparation of CBC report
- Preparation of R&D claims
Interviews will be held from 2nd July so please apply now or contact Sophie at Pro-tax (Sophie.email@example.com) for more information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR