Group Tax Accountant
Up to £55,000
- Are you a corporate tax professional looking for an in-house move?
- Do you want tax experience with a FTSE listed business?
- Are you looking to broaden your tax knowledge?
What's great about this role?
- The offer of working from home and a flexible working environment
- Working with an experienced and welcoming Head of Tax who can guide you through the learning curve of industry tax
- A chance to broaden your skillset across a range of tax matters
As Group Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Preparation of UK corporation tax computations.
- Preparation of year-end group tax numbers under IFRS for the consolidated accounts, including liaising with external auditors and overseas tax advisors.
- Providing tax support to the UK businesses, the Group Legal Team and the Company Secretary, including corporate tax, VAT and employment taxes.
- Assisting the Head of Tax with planning projects, such as BEPS, acquisitions, HMRC enquiries and international tax issues.
What do the team think?
"Really friendly and everyone works really hard. The vision for the company is strong and everyone seems committed to it"
"Enormous growth, so I feel security in my job. Amazing team, both my peers and my management team"
As Group Tax Accountant you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong UK corporate tax knowledge
- Bright, enthusiastic and adaptable
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR