A listed international engineering business based in London are looking for a Tax Manager for a broad role with exposure to senior members of staff. The Tax Manager will report into the Global Head of Tax, with a dotted like to the CFO, giving excellent exposure to tax strategy and planning.
Whilst very hands on this role will only require the post holder to manage outsourced compliance, leaving them time to focus on pro-active tax work.
In addition to a competitive salary with plenty of room for progression the business will offer an excellent benefits package including bonus, pension, flexible working and season ticket loan.
- Providing timely information to the business to allow them to make commercial decisions e.g. acquisitions/ structuring
- Managing the transfer pricing policy
- Managing external compliance function for the UK and review foreign entities' returns
- Anticipating risk and exposure
- Assisting with Country by Country reporting
- Quarterly reporting
- Assisting with preparation of financial statements
- Liaison with finance and wider business, building relationships to ensure a wider understanding of the company
- Managing a small team who specialise in indirect tax and R&D
- Reviewing publishable tax strategy
Interviews will be held from 4th June so please apply now if interested or contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax (firstname.lastname@example.org.)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR